Tuesday 25 June 2013

Edward Snowden reads my blog!

One of the great things about blogging on Blogger is that there is a Stats page where I can see the location of everyone who's looked at my blog in the last hour, day, week or month.
This week's list looks like this:
Now, those of you who have been following the misadventures of Edward Snowden will know that he has recently been rumoured to be in both Hong Kong and Russia, both of which figure highly on my list of pageviews.
If we assume that some of the views from Hong Kong and Russia are Snowden himself, then should we also assume that some of the UK and USA views are from GCHQ and the NSA respectively.
Based on that logic, Edward Snowden must now be in Latvia!
Drop me a comment if you are in Hong Kong, Russia or Latvia, just so we can assure the security agencies in the UK and USA that none of us are Edward Snowden...or are we?

(By the way, Edward Snowden may or may not be following my blog, but he hasn't bought my book - to date, the only overseas sale I've had (that I'm aware of) is super-Magnus over there in Sweden! If you are one of the fantastic people who read my blog in Russia, Hong Kong, Latvia, Canada, etc. and you want to avail yourself of the dubious distinction of being the first person in your respective nation to download my book, let me know when you've downloaded it and I shall add you to my roll of honour. Remember, for each country, there can be only one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment