Sunday 6 April 2014

It's SoRaMA again!!

As those of you who read my previous post will know, in a fit of depression (related to my slowly deflating balloon of hope) I made my sci-fi short, SoRaMA, available in mobi format in the hope that some people would read it and give my self-confidence a much-needed boost with positive feedback that included the word 'pineapple'.
However, due to the quite phenomenal number of people who have been in touch to say 'Hey, Andy, what about those of us who don't have a Kindle? Are we to be denied the opportunity to gaze upon your literary magnificence?', I have created a pdf version.

SoRaMA in pdf

What's that from the cheap seats?
How many is a 'quite phenomenal number'?
Oh, how I hate being honest.
Okay, it was only one - so this is especially for Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment