Tuesday, 6 May 2014

God, Aliens, Death & Teapots

That's right, folks.
Today I finally got round to finishing the proof-reading and last-minute re-writes of the seven stories that have gone into the little anthology of short stories that is God, Aliens, Death & Teapots.

God, Aliens, Death & Teapots - out for comment.

Okay, so I am hoping to use this as a crude marketing tool for the much beefier 'The Book That THEY…' by surreptitiously sticking a short extract from my uber-fantastic (even if I do say so myself) debut novel, but who cares?
It also gets what I think are a set of really quite good little tales out there in the wider world, and that can't be a bad thing, can it?
Of course not.
I think I'll give it a week or so and then look to see if I can get the book published for real.

If anyone wants to download and let me know what they think (the link is above), all comments would be gratefully received!