Tuesday 6 May 2014

God, Aliens, Death & Teapots

That's right, folks.
Today I finally got round to finishing the proof-reading and last-minute re-writes of the seven stories that have gone into the little anthology of short stories that is God, Aliens, Death & Teapots.

God, Aliens, Death & Teapots - out for comment.

Okay, so I am hoping to use this as a crude marketing tool for the much beefier 'The Book That THEY…' by surreptitiously sticking a short extract from my uber-fantastic (even if I do say so myself) debut novel, but who cares?
It also gets what I think are a set of really quite good little tales out there in the wider world, and that can't be a bad thing, can it?
Of course not.
I think I'll give it a week or so and then look to see if I can get the book published for real.

If anyone wants to download and let me know what they think (the link is above), all comments would be gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment