Tuesday 15 July 2014

If Google was a guy

I was going to call this post 'If Google was a guy and not a giant, omniscient, omnipotent entity that will eventually take over the world and condemn humanity to an eternity of slavery', and then go on a rant about how insidiously dangerous it is to have one organisation knowing everything about everyone...but then I decided against it because that title would be too long to re-tweet and share and shit.
So I've decided to take a different tack (nautical term) and present you with three genuinely funny videos from those cool dudes at CollegeHumor (who, alas, have wasted their money on a poor college education which has left them unable to spell the word 'humour' correctly).
Oh - apologies for the annoying advert at the start of each clip - I got one for Polygrip.
(Remember, you'll never see me selling my soul to advertisers just to gain an extra few shekels…no-sir-ree-bob!)





I guess now, due to the recent decision by the European Court of Justice on the 'right to be forgotten', they'll need to do a fourth video in which someone comes in and says:
'Hey, Google, you've got something about me which I don't like.'
at which point they'll have to tell the Google Guy to close his eyes whilst they hide it somewhere in his office so he can never find it again.
The person who comes in could be, say, a paedo, a rapist, a cowboy builder, or maybe a bent politician...

No comments:

Post a Comment