Monday 11 August 2014

#MakeMeSmileMonday - Sebastian

Did you miss #MakeMeSmileMonday last week?
I bet you did, and I bet the start of last week was just a little darker because of its absence.
Well, apologies my friends, but I was just too busy having a damn good time on holiday last week.
Sadly, I'm back at work this week, so another dose of #MakeMeSmileMonday is called for, and this week, the thing that has made me smile is this little fella.
Let's call him Sebastian.
Sebastian is a sedge warbler…a rather posy sedge warbler judging by how happy he was to hop amidst the reed-beds at RSPB Titchwell in Norfolk, posing for photos.
This is the best one (in my humble opinion).
To see a bigger version of this photo (and see just how spectacularly good it really is), follow the link below:
Photo on Flickr
You can also see my rather nice photo of a small tortoiseshell butterfly taken at Great Dixter.
Of course, there are still a lot more photos to add from our extended weekend away, but this one really made me smile - hence the sharing.
Hope you like it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment