Sunday 28 April 2013

A big Thank You!

This is just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who is currently following my blog, which has now been going for a month.
At present, I am getting about 30 page views per day, and it may come as a surprise to some that my audience has a truly global feel to it.
In fact, since starting the blog last month, it has been viewed in 11 countries and, as such, I'd just like to say a big 'Thank You' to everyone who has taken the time to read my inane ramblings (and apologies if Google Translate fucked things up and I've written the words 'toasted bananas' or 'may your melons always ripen' instead!)
  • United Kingdom - Ta Very Much
  • US of A - Thanks, Dudes
  • Russia - Спасибо
  • India -  आप का शुक्र है
  • Germany - Danke
  • France - Merci
  • Australia - Cheers, Mate
  • Japan - ありがとうございました
  • United Arab Emirates - شكرا
  • Malaysia - Terima Kasih
  • Hong Kong - 谢谢您

No comments:

Post a Comment